Welcome to Alexandria Old Town
Looking for your next home in Alexandria Old Town, Virginia, or the DMV area? Weichert, Realtors Old Town has you covered!
Alexandria Old Town is a busy, historic district along the Potomac River. Old Town is marked by cobblestone streets and 18th-century townhouses and, home to many historical landmarks. Including Gabsby’s Tavern and Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary which opened in 1783. With Indie boutiques and foodie spots lining King Street, open-air eateries right by the river, and the history of Saturday Farmers’ Market that has been operating for 260 years, it is the perfect place to call home.
Weichert Realtors Broker – Mark Ackermann
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry-wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.